Hello Makeup Lovers.
As we approach summer, especially here in Orlando its always great to know new tricks to combating that “summer slick face” What do we mean by Summer Slick Face? It’s the oil that seems to just sit on the top of your skin by the end of the day and ruin your makeup. It’s that smudge to your eye shadow. It’s that glorious shine on your face in pictures… Tracking with us yet? We would like to share 5 tips that might help you in your daily skincare routine this summer.
1. Switch your moisturizer to a oil control moisturize during the day then use a more emollient moisture for repair at night. Also for changes of seasons its always good to switch up your skin care routine to go along with the temperature and humidity outside. For example: Hot humid summer, use a oil control moisture. Cold and dry winter, use a good oil free moisturizer.
Summer Product Recommendation: Skinlogics Clear Oil Control Moisturizer $24
2. Use a face primer, this helps create the barrier between your skin and your foundation.
Summer Product Recommendation: BC Secret Agent Color Primer $12
3. Use an eye shadow primer that helps combat that end of day crease and also helps create the barrier between your skin and the eye shadow powder.
Summer Product Recommendation: BC Shadow Control Creme $12
4. Keep a wet/dry foundation in your purse or car to just lightly brush over your face throughout the day to stay fresh, it will help absorb oils as well.
Summer Product Recommendation: BC Wet/Dry Perfecting Foundation $22
5. Wash your face twice a day, morning and night with a cleanser that helps with oil control. Get a cleanser that has something similar to BC’s Clear Skin Complex that helps control oil on the skin’s surface and helps skin feel soothed. Salicylic Acid is a great summer aid ingredient as well.
Summer Product Recommendation: BC Spa Facial Purifying Cleansing Gel $26
We are here to help answer any makeup or skin care questions you have, ask away!
To shop for the items above you can go to our BeautiControl store at www.beautipage.com/pamv
Happy Shopping, Your Team Image Staff 🙂